Re: Compiling Gnote with D-Bus enabled

Hello,

I'm trying to compile Gnote with D-Bus enabled.
I checked out source by:
git clone git://git.gnome.org/gnote

I use dbus-c++, that I got by:
git clone git://anongit.freedesktop.org/git/dbus/dbus-c++/
[...]
I use Ubuntu 9.04 on x86.

I was using a version from February, version that is still shipped in
the current Fedora (12).

I don't know how you did build it, but git master from freedesktop seems
to have it, and work too.

Sorry for being silent. I found the solution long ago: I simply needed to enable glib when configuring dbus-c++. Unfortunatelly, after upgrading to Ubuntu Karmic autoconf seems to generate broken configure... but thats other story.

Thanks anyway.

--
Aurimas