Re: Gnote Roadmap

> Can you maintain a public TODO in git so we have an idea on what your
> plans for the project is?

Good idea. I will do that.

Right now I am working on the next major release which would hopefully
have the DirectoryNoteWatcherAddin and synchronization support. Hubert
has some code written for them on his local machine and I am waiting
for him to send those branches over to me so that I can finish them
off.

The changes needed to use XDG directories is already in Git.

In the meantime I am planning to work on the NoteOfTheDayAddin.

> Have you looked at sync capabilities, in
> particular Snowy (http://live.gnome.org/Snowy)?

Yes, waiting for Hub to send over his unfinished work.

Happy hacking,
Debarshi
--
One reason that life is complex is that it has a real part and an
imaginary part.