Subclassing Goocanvas::ItemSimple

Hi,

I'm trying to create a new item subclassing directly ItemSimple.
Strangely enough, it works when the object inherits Goocanvas::Rect but
not when it inherits Goocanvas::ItemSimple even if all the virtual
functions are overridden. When I call "changed(true)" (because the size
is changed), the update is not done and an infinite loop occurs.

I'm attaching some example code. You can try to make ExampleItem
inherits Rect and it will work perfectly.

Thank you

--
Louis-Francis