Re: libglademm question

M. David Wilson a écrit :

next question: can you mix glade and non-glade widgets in the same window. I tryed adding a non-glade widget to a glade container(VBox), but it did not show up

Hopefully it works. Didn't you forget to call show() for your non glade widgets ?

then I tryed adding both glade and non-glade widgets to the same non-glade window, but the non-glade widget showed up in another window.
David Wilson

Your glade widgets are already in some window, aren't they ? So if you want them to be placed in another container, you must delete them from the previous container.