Re: libglademm question
- From: Yann Normand <ynormand mail transiciel com>
- To: "M. David Wilson" <miwilso2 vt edu>
- Cc: gnomemm-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: libglademm question
- Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 09:38:35 +0200
M. David Wilson a écrit :
next question: can you mix glade and non-glade widgets in the same
I tryed adding a non-glade widget to a glade container(VBox), but it
did not show up
Hopefully it works. Didn't you forget to call show() for your non glade
then I tryed adding both glade and non-glade widgets to the same
non-glade window, but the non-glade widget showed up in another window.
Your glade widgets are already in some window, aren't they ? So if you
want them to be placed in another container, you must delete them from
the previous container.
gnomemm-list mailing list
gnomemm-list gnome org
PS : I suggest you writing to gtk-app-devel-list gnome org, it is a more
active mailing list.
][Date Next] [Thread Prev