Re: Problems with libglademm - internal-child vbox

Benjamin Flaming wrote:
Murray Cumming wrote:
However, the bug was in libglade, not libglademm. Sorry that I don't know
exactly when or how the bug was fixed.

Hmmmm...but I'm running the most current version of libglade, as well.

Good grief - I really am tired. I'm *not* running the most current version of libglade, and the ChangeLog for the most recent version has an item regarding GtkDialog and GtkFileChooserDialog. Looks like that should do it. Thanks so much for setting me on the right track :)