Re: [gnomemm] How to do gnome_request_dialog from gnomemm or gtkmm

On Sun, 2004-03-07 at 23:14, Paul Elliott wrote:
> MessageDialog is not documented as having a text entry field to
> get text from the user. Is there something in gnomemm or gtkmm
> with that functionality like gnome_request_dialog?

Sorry, no, I don't think there is any convenience method for this. I
guess the idea is that there are not actually so many dialogs like this
- most dialogs need to be hand constructed. But that's easy with glade
and libglademm.

--
Murray Cumming
www.murrayc.com