Re: [gnomemm] Re: gnomemm-list digest, Vol 1 #266 - 3 msgs

Please don't reply to gnome digests without changing the title.

On Mon, 2004-03-08 at 00:36, Daniel Pixley wrote:
> An interesting problem I had with Glade is that it is supposed to allow
> you to create the outline of a signal.  A _glade file is created that
> creates virtual functions to represent your signals.  The actual class
> you use for the signals is inherited from the _glade file.  The entire
> philosophy behind Glade is that the programmer doesn't touch the _glade
> files, but only the files inherited from the _glade files.
[snip]

It's very unclear, but I think you are talking about glademm. That has
its own mailing list. I personally recommend the use of libglademm
instead.
http://www.gtkmm.org/gtkmm2/docs/tutorial/html/ch19.html

--
Murray Cumming