[gnomemm] Re: inquiry about gnome-vfs-mm

PLEASE use the mailing list rather than emailing me directly.

gnome-vfsmm is not yet API stable, but will be soon. It seems to work
and you should tell us if it doesn't. It should be easier to use than
gnome-vfs. We think that we have wrapped everything apart from the
"async" stuff, I think.

--
Murray Cumming
www.murrayc.com