Re: [gnomemm] libgnomeuimm-2.0.0 test tarball 1 API frozen)

Here's a 2nd test:
http://www.murrayc.com/temp/libgnomeuimm-2.0.0test2.tar.gz

I had to make a small change to fix the build with the latest version of
gcc 3.3 on debian.

Please test this now. I plan to release this within 8 hours. After that,
I won't have a suitable internet connection for a few weeks.

--
Murray Cumming
murrayc usa net