Re: [gnomemm] Libpanelappletmm initial cvs import

Ole,
    Please take a look at my wrappers.  Some stuff doesn't work (I suspect bonobo
problems) like callbacks and such working with panel_applet_factory_main and applets
crashing.  I've been racking my brain trying to figure these problems out, but I can't
hack 'em out.  Any help from you (since you've done a pseudo C++ applet) would be greatly
appreciated since I'm still learning about how applets actually work.

-Bryan