RE: [gnomemm] 2 small packaging issues with libbonobo*mm

Dude, please see "How do I create a patch":
http://www.gtkmm.org/bugs.shtml

Murray Cumming
murrayc usa net
www.murrayc.com

Btw, I also found similar problem in tools/m4/Makefile.am

>>The abouve true for both libbonobomm and libbonobouimm modules.
>>

>OK, I look forward to the patch. Well done.

After all this seems to be final change request. See the files attched.

All the best,
Alexander.