RE: [gnomemm] 2 small packaging issues with libbonobo*mm

> From: Alexander Nedotsukov [mailto:bland mail ru]
> I made a set of packages of gnomemm C++ bindings for FreeBSD ports
> collection.

If there are definitive FreeBSD gtkmm and gnomemm binaries then maybe you
could tell us how to mention them on the download page.

> While doing this I met small inconsistance from
> my point of
> view. So just want to confirm how to deal with it.
>
> First.
> http://cvs.gnome.org/lxr/source/gnomemm/libbonobouimm/Makefile.am
> It looks like file libbonobouimm-2.0-uninstalled.pc must be
> removed from
> 'pkgconfig_DATA'.

So that it isn't installed? I guess so. But please make sure that it will be
distributed without that.

> Second.
> http://cvs.gnome.org/lxr/source/gnomemm/libbonobouimm/bonobomm/Makefile.am
> Shouldn't 'libbonobouimm_includedir' be $(includedir)/libbonobomm-2.0
instead of $(includedir)/libgnomemm-2.0?

Yes, I think you are right.

> The abouve true for both libbonobomm and libbonobouimm modules.

OK, I look forward to the patch. Well done.

Murray Cumming
murrayc usa net
www.murrayc.com