[gnomemm] 2 small packaging issues with libbonobo*mm

Guys,

I made a set of packages of gnomemm C++ bindings for FreeBSD ports collection. While doing this I met small inconsistance from my point of view. So just want to confirm how to deal with it.

First.
http://cvs.gnome.org/lxr/source/gnomemm/libbonobouimm/Makefile.am
It looks like file libbonobouimm-2.0-uninstalled.pc must be removed from 'pkgconfig_DATA'.

Second.
http://cvs.gnome.org/lxr/source/gnomemm/libbonobouimm/bonobomm/Makefile.am
Shouldn't 'libbonobouimm_includedir' be $(includedir)/libbonobomm-2.0 instead of $(includedir)/libgnomemm-2.0?

The abouve true for both libbonobomm and libbonobouimm modules.

I am asking is it a king of copy/paste problem or the way thing supposed to be?

Thanks in advance for your attention an great GNOME C++ binding work as well!

All the best,
Alexander.