Re: [gnomemm] Who needs a stable libgnomeuimm 2?

Matthew Walton wrote:

On Mon, 2003-03-03 at 10:07, Murray Cumming Comneon com wrote:
By the way, I started gnome-vfsmm yesterday on my local drive - maybe I'll
have something to show after a week or so. We still have nothing for
gnome-panel though.

I don't need a stable libgnomeuimm until there's a panelmm wrapper...
which I intend to do at some point, but I should probably finish my
degree first.

I was trying to bring panelmm up to date but since I started working at
CERN I am stuck with Gnome 1.4. :(

So until I have my portable working again, I can't help with it.