[gnomemm] Who needs a stable libgnomeuimm 2?

Does anyone need a stable libgnomeuimm 2.0 at the moment? At the moment it's
waiting for a stable orbitcpp, but that's unlikely to happen soon. If anyone
needs it we could declare the current stuff stable and branch for an
unstable 2.2. But if nobody really needs to distribute a stable gnomemm 2
application then I won't bother.

By the way, I started gnome-vfsmm yesterday on my local drive - maybe I'll
have something to show after a week or so. We still have nothing for
gnome-panel though.

Murray Cumming
murrayc usa net
www.murrayc.com