Re: [gnomemm] Still having problems with the Canvas

Hi

Now I see things clearer. And I thought that you have to override one of
the virtual functions, but that seems much easer. Currently I am over
thinking my hole server client thing, so that takes some time. But I had
a short look on your code and I like the way you invoke an update on
every Object on the game-field, which then does the graphical thing
itself. So I probably adopt some things.
I didnt use libglademm till now. As I see it uses the xml file of your
project. I will have to get some more information on it, because it
seems very interesting.
Didnt compile your code yet, but I will play it if I have some time.

Thanks again for your help

Klaus