Re: [gnomemm] libbonobo**mm linker errors

On Wed, 9 Jul 2003 11:01:14 +0200, you wrote:

>> Red Hat 9, errata done, and grabbed gnomemm and orbitcpp from cvs
>> today (I used the version of ORBit that Red Hat provides).
>
>This is interesting. I am using the same stuff, but with jhbuild, which you
>are probably not using.

Not using jhbuild.

Don't know if it matters but I have gtkmm 2.2.0 installed.

>> orbitcpp compiled and installed.
>>
>> libbonobomm compiled and installed.
>>
>> libbonobouimm compile died with:

>I don't have that file, but I don't think that it is actually being compiled
>on my system - hence my linker errors.

It is being generated by the make process:

/usr/lib/gtkmm-2.0/proc/generate_wrap_init.pl --namespace=Gnome
--namespace=Bonobo --parent_dir=servers ./control.hg
>../servers/wrap_init.cc

Looking at servers/wrap_init.cc and its .h file I note that the .h
file has an additional namespace used (namespace servers) which is not
in the .cc file.

Also, the wrap_init.cc file includes ./control.h which looks
incomplete, all it does at the moment is open 3 namespaces (Gnome,
Bonobo, Servers) but there is no other code, not even }'s to close the
namespaces. [though I admit this could all be irrelevant given I am
just starting in C++]

The make process also generates similar files in the widget directory
which compile fine.