[gnomemm] About RichText Functionality

Hi,

We are currently developing an application in Gnomemm.
We have created a Canvas using Gnome::Canvas::CanvasAA and want to
incorporate "Rich Textbox" functionality into it using the
Gnome::Canvas::RichText
class.

We successfully created the canvas and created the richtext box without
any
compilation errors, but when we tried to execute the application we got
the
 following error message:

    " (newcan11_1:6511): GnomeCanvas-WARNING **: rich text item not
implemented
    for anti-aliased canvas" .

We would like to know if Rich Text support has been provided for anti
aliased canvas.

Is there an alternative for the RichText Functionality ?
Can we have a widget which would allow us to enter text using different
styles
 ( i.e bold ,italic, underlined ,etc) and also allow us to set font
style and other
 properties related to fonts?

Hoping for a positive response!

thanks and regards.