RE: [gnomemm] Re: where to find latest CVS

That's a generated file. I don't know why it isn't being generated on your
system. I guess it worked for you for gtkmm. I suggest you remove the
libgnomecanvasmm directory and try again. Then tell us more details if it
still doesn't work.

> ---/gnomemm/libgnomecanvasmm/libgnomecanvas/libgnomecanvasmm/private/
> I don't know weather it exist in release but I guess it does. And,BTW
> latest ChangeLog (libbonodomm) enry dated 2002-12-10 which I think is
> old (in tarball there is one more entry).
> Thanks for response.

Yikes. Please mention this in bugzilla so we fix it. We'll need to take the
change from the tarball.

Murray Cumming
murrayc usa net
www.murrayc.com