[gnomemm] Re: where to find latest CVS

> What files do not exist? Naturally there are files in the tar.gz that are
> not in cvs. tarballs always have generated files.
>
> Murray Cumming
> murrayc usa net
> www.murrayc.com

Well, I mean source files of cource. In bonobomm those are
unknown_cimpl.cc and .h In gnomecanvsmm
gcc complains it cannot find canvas_p.h in
---/gnomemm/libgnomecanvasmm/libgnomecanvas/libgnomecanvasmm/private/
I don't know weather it exist in release but I guess it does. And,BTW
latest ChangeLog (libbonodomm) enry dated 2002-12-10 which I think is
old (in tarball there is one more entry).
Thanks for response.

--
Vitaly <vvv rfniias ru>
RFNIIAS