Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Ekiga and sound card in use issue

Hi,

Well, if Ekiga says so, it should be like it says. First, make sure you don't have any program using your sound card. If it happens all time, it may means you have a sound daemon running like arts or esd. My advice is turn off your sound daemon and configure ALSA to mix sound and Ekiga accordingly.

More infos for this can be found here :
http://wiki.ekiga.org/index.php/Getting_several_applications_using_the_sound_card_at_the_same_time_%3F

Regards,
Yannick