Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Security check fail 2 ;(

Użytkownik Damien Sandras napisał:

It should be fixed in 2.0.2.
Fine ;)

III).
1). I've finally solved(?) problem with Sec.check message: I've put the
REGISTAR field in Actio account IN NUMERCAL FORM!!!!!!
I think there is bug somewhere (may on both sides?) and consider it just
as WORK-AROUND. Why? It seems Ekiga uses REGISTRAR field for looking up
realm name, NOT the REALM field provided in configuration.

I'm not sure I understand.

Ok, trying to explain:
My (WORKING) config is :
(SIP section)
Outbound proxy: sip.actio.pl
Forward URL: sip:
(Network section)
listen on: ppp0
NAT transversal: NONE (I have public IP now)
(account)
Account name: Actio
Registrar: 81.15.209.199
User: (my Actio username - numerical at this operator)
Password: (my Actio password)
Authentication login: (same as username)
Realm/Domain: sip.actio.pl
Registeration timeout: 3600.

Normally it schould be like this: (but doesn't work) AFAIR:
same, except:

The way it works now, it will work NOT if operator has multiple servers for load balancing, I think.

By the time I try to update Polish translation, I will send results to you and last translation maintener when finished.