Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Security check fail 2 ;(

Użytkownik Damien Sandras napisał:

Le dimanche 21 mai 2006 à 15:07 +0200, W.P. a écrit :

1). Dial-in from other phone to Actio-provided PSTN number works (signalling is OK), CLIP present. I can hear in my speakers what I'm saying to "real" telephone mic. "Real" phone is an GSM headset (not that one used as modem). But it works only one-way.. -> NO any sound in "real" phone speaker when talking to PC. Mixer is enabled, recording is enabled, and traffic stats shows I'm transmitting voice. Is that Ekiga or operator problem? How to identify? When I DON'T set outbound proxy, I can connect to ex. echo proxy01 softphone com, hear the message and hear myself (very poor quality, but I think it's codec/bandwith problem).

I guess operator problem.

2). (MORE SERIOUS). Outbound calls: When I DONT set outbound proxy, calls to SIP adresses are succesful. When I try to call PSTN phone (actually my other GSM handset i got "Security check fail". Same for trying to dial echo server. I've run trace level 4 for Ekiga, and trace for other soft (X-Lite). BTW, X-Lite registers, calls-out (at least signalling, but no voice), but cannot accept incoming call (but this is NTG ;)

Traces show some differences at SIP signalling level. Here it goes:

[...]

WWW-Authenticate: Digest realm="sip.actio.pl" nonce="some-string"

The realm is correct.

WWW-Authenticate: Digest realm="81.15.209.199" nonce="some-string"

The realm is incorrect, it should be sip.actio.pl.

You should report it to them.
But have You remarked, that X-Lite sends INVITE WITH! authentication (same data that for REGISTER) BUT Ekiga sends INVITE WITHOUT! auth?
Don't know SIP protocol, so I don't which is correct.

Best regards, and thx for fast response ;)