[GnomeMeeting-list] Re: Ekiga on Win2k (Daniel McBrearty)

ok, the firewall on the machine was on, I turned it off and it detected the
NAT ok .... now we are running on windows XP.

You will have to forward port 1720 on your router to receive H.323 calls

am running test calls with a friend ... it works, but there are audio
problems.

perhaps we need headsets .... is there any echo cancellation in ekiga?

You can call sip:500 ekiga net to run an echo test. I don't think there is echo cancellation in Ekiga, Julien or other developpers will tell me wrong. Anyhow, the sound quality is always better with a headset. If you are on the irc channel, you can do a test with me, i'm stephanb2 on irc.
Yours,
Stephan.