[GnomeMeeting-list] Hooray !!!!

To Damien and all the Ekiga developers. Ekiga is now working perfectly
on Fedora Core5. The audio problems I was having were actually
instabilities and inconsistencies in ALSA. I don't know why ALSA
manifested these problems in Ekiga, and right now I don't really care
because it's working. Unfortunately, I spent so much time working with
it, I can't recall the changes that fixed it!! As a side note, I cannot
use the "default" setting with my microphone. Not a problem, just some
info for you.

Also, snooping around on the web, I discovered the pwc driver is now
being maintained again and the pwcx driver is no longer needed. How much
better could it get!! My Logitech 4000 is now in business again with
both video and the built in mic.

For my experience, I can truthfully say, every problem I had was NOT an
Ekiga problem. A true example of the saying "you can't see the forest
for the trees".

Again, thanks Damien, and to all the other developers that work on Ekiga
that are so patient with us laymen.

Thank You and best regards.
George