Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] can't connect to ekiga.net :(

Once again, you nailed it on the head. I had added an ether net card to
use for a local network to hook my laptop to when needed and Ekiga
changed to using it to listen on.

Now if I can get the drivers for my web cam (Logitech 4000) to work, the
pwc driver is broken in Fedora5, and get audio in from my microphone,
I'll be all set!

I'd love to be able to use my Quicknet card, but it seems the drivers
are no longer available for it.

--
George Boyd
SIP Phone       :geboyd53 ekiga net