Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Security check fail 2 ;(

Użytkownik Damien Sandras napisał:

Le dimanche 21 mai 2006 à 15:44 +0200, W.P. a écrit :
The realm is incorrect, it should be sip.actio.pl.

You should report it to them.

But have You remarked, that X-Lite sends INVITE WITH! authentication (same data that for REGISTER) BUT Ekiga sends INVITE WITHOUT! auth?
Don't know SIP protocol, so I don't which is correct.

Both are correct. However, when receiving the 401 Unauthorized, Ekiga
doesn't know which one to use as it doesn't find a corresponding realm
to the one in the response.

OK, thx. I have forwarded all 4 mails to Actio e-mail. Will send their response. (Expect may tomorrow). (If they now Ehglish, I hope ;)

W.P.