Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Phone disconnects after ~ 1 min

1 minute is all you get with the unregistered account according to their FAQ.

http://www.voipstunt.com/en/free.html

From the web page above:

Free* calls with VoipStunt

Next to the free calls to all your online peers, VoipStunt also offers
free* calls to ANY regular land-line in various popular destinations
(see panel).

To counter misuse of our network we have limited these free calls to a
maximum of 1 minute for our trial users. If you want to enjoy
UNLIMITED FREE* CALLS to these destinations, you have to become a
fully registered user by topping up your account. This credit deposit
will stay untouched as long as you are calling the free destinations
and remains valid for 120 days after your last purchase (unleswss
stated otherwise).

Ian