[GnomeMeeting-list] Usability: call from an unknown peer

	Hello,

I have another usability tips for Ekiga: today I have received a call
from an user unknown to me (calling from ekiga.net). I did not want to
answer the call and speak with an unknown person, but I wanted to know
who it was, and I wanted to send him a chat message.

	I would like to have a new right-click menu entry in the
Tools/Calls History pop-up - besides "Call contact", and "Add contact to the
address book" also a "Send a message" (or maybe "Chat with contact").

	Also in the "Missed calls" tab, I have a missed call from
someone, whose SIP address is sip:<user>@192.168.x.y:<port>, which is
unusable for me. Is it a property of SIP that the call is not always
returnable? Is there any way to find a _public_ address of the calling
peer?

	And the last thing - in the "Calls history" pop-up the "Add to the
address book" dialog is modal, so I cannot even copy the SIP URL and paste
it to the chat window. I have to paste it to an xterm, close the
"Add to the address book" dialog, and then copy from xterm to the
Chat window's URL bar.

-Yenya

--
| Jan "Yenya" Kasprzak  <kas at {fi.muni.cz - work | yenya.net - private}> |
| GPG: ID 1024/D3498839      Fingerprint 0D99A7FB206605D7 8B35FCDE05B18A5E |