Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Ekiga and KDE arts

I tried now again to set all back, switch off arts and use default in debug
mode. The same: Ring in bad quality, Answer in bad quality, the crash. And
this was the Err:
*** glibc detected *** double free or corruption (!prev): 0x083e9668 ***
Another time:
*** glibc detected *** double free or corruption (out): 0x08502d80 ***
If i use ICH6 instead of default in audio sound is good and it don`t crushes,
but if i start amarok he can`t load audio driver,