Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Select custom alsa pcm device?

> I don't see a GTK widget allowing to do that...
http://www.gtk.org/api/2.6/gtk/GtkComboBoxEntry.html
"A GtkComboBoxEntry is a widget that allows the user to choose from a list of
valid choices or enter a different value. It is very similar to a
GtkComboBox, but it displays the selected value in an entry to allow
modifying it."

In my opinion this would be better than the current GtkComboBox, since the
user is free to enter an arbitrary value.

I'm sorry for the incorrect terminology in my previous mails.

Gilles