Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Select custom alsa pcm device?

> Not sure how we could have a mix of a combo box and a drop down list.
The only difference would be that the widget's value is editable (like the URL
entry box in web browsers). The user could still choose from the proposed
values (default, VIA 8237), but could also override these settings if he
knows about a custom pcm device that he'd like to use.

I don't know anything about coding with GTK, but wouldn't this be quite a
trivial change? It would make ekiga so much better. And even usable ;-)

Thanks anyway,

Gilles