[GnomeMeeting-list] Re: Webcam not working

Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 18:06:48 +0900
From: Yoriaki FUJIMORI <fujimori ns fujimori cache waseda ac jp>
Subject: Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Webam not working

You had better use the latest pwc driver.

yoriaki fujimori

I did'nt know that driver. On the the site they say that support is over. I believe that my cam (new model : SPC600NC) is not supported. Il will investigate this driver.

I am using spca5xx driver
http://mxhaard.free.fr/spca5xx.html

Anyway, is this really a driver issue as it worked with gnomemeeting 1.2.2 ?

--
Pierre AUSSAGUEL
ACHROME photographies : http://achrome.fr.vu/

"Linux, cause rebooting is for adding new hardware"