[GnomeMeeting-list] Ekiga problem with firewire camcorder and Fedora Core 5 (Xlib: unexpected async reply)

Hi all,

I have a problem with Ekiga and a Panasonic NV-GS11 firewire camcorder
on FC5. Dvgrab works fine, and I have pwlib and avc plugin installed,
kernel modules should be ok too. Ekiga recoqnizes the camera correctly,
but dies just before showing/opening video. Error message in terminal is
as follows:

"Xlib: unexpected async reply (sequence 0xb4d6)!".

Sequence number in above changes, but otherwise similar Xlib error comes
up every time Ekiga tries to show video.

After the error Ekiga hangs, and crashes sometime later. That's all I get.

Ekiga version is "Gnome ekiga 2.0.1", kernel version 2.6.16-1.2080_FC5
with SELinux enabled (though there is no SELinux related errors present,
so i believe this has nothing to do with it).

I tried googling for an answer, and though it seems other people have
encountered similar errors, no-one seems to have found an answer. I hope
this list is correct place to ask for help. And any help would be
greatly appreciated. Any ideas?

BR,
Tero O.