Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Xlib UnexpectedAsynchronousReply

Samyak Infotech a écrit :
                  I am repeatedly getting this Xlib Error after 3 or 4 calls
from Gnome i could not find what the posible reason could be since i am
using the Gnome since 4 months i never got this error this frequently

If any one can say me what might be the possible reasons of getting this
Xlib errors and
What can be done to prevent these errors I will be very Thankfull

This is a threading problem. With which version of ekiga do you experience those errors ?

Snark on #ekiga