Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Problem with canon MV850i on fedora 5 and ekiga

I also had awful colors with fedora 4!
wenn i remove all 1394 modules (with rmmod) and load raw1394 and ieee1394, it doesn't crash but i have no video
wenn i load ohci1394, it crash again.
it seems to be a problem with dv1394 or ohci1394.
but it works with kino, so it seems to be a problem of communication between ekiga and the 1394 modules.
it worked on fedora 4. it has to be a problem between ekiga and the new kernel.
I've seen that DV and AVC modules will perhaps be removed from ekiga.
I hope a developper will want to maintain these modules!
thank you for your answers