Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] [Ekiga] connect to ILS server...

Le lundi 27 mars 2006 à 00:17 +0200, Detlev Casanova a écrit :

> And how can I do to speak with my netmeeting's friends ? Do I have to wait the
> version 2.0.2 ?

They can register to ils.seconix.com.
And you can browse ils.seconix.com, just add a new remote address book
in teh address book window:

server: ils.seconix.com
port: 389
base DN: objectclass=rtperson
search: Subtree
attribute: rfc822mailbox

Notice that ils.seconix.com doesn't allow browsing to non-registered
users, and you can not register anymore in 2.x. Kilian (in CC) will open
the ils server to everyone so that you can browse it even if you are not
registered.
(o-
        SIP Phone      : sip:dsandras ekiga net
                         sip:600000 ekiga net