AW: Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] ekiga crashes with canon mv830 dv camcorder &usb video devices

Hei Damien, hei all,

first of all thanx for the reply Damien. So far I understand, i can
only use ekiga if i get a usb-webcam using v4l2,v4l API. At this point
i want to ask you , which webcam is the best buy for ekiga?(i do not
want to get probs after having bought another cam anymore).

Umut.