Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Green squares on video

On Sat, 25 Mar 2006 12:04:57 +0100
Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com> wrote:

> wouldn't you be using an outbound proxy like sipproxd?

Yes, I am using siproxd. And at first I thought that it was the problem
but disabling the proxy and using STUN did not help.

OK fast forward to present time:
I do another test using stun.ekiga.net and now it works! (embarrassing)

So then the question becomes: Is it not supposed to work with siproxd?
And is it possible to get around the problem?

I would be more comfortable using only my own bandwidth instead of
going through stun.ekiga.net