Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Re. Require Help - Gnome Meeting compilation

> "Srikanth R" <Srikanth Raghupathy isoftplc com> wrote:
>
> > Tried to compile ekiga.
> >
> > The ./configure worked cleanly but the after that make gives the
> > following errors, I run a SUSE 10, P IV system.
> >
> > [...avahi...]
>
> Do you need avahi? If not, --disable-avahi at ./configure time.

Oh dear!  Srikanth, you have installed MANDRIVA rpms on a SUSE system.
 That is asking for trouble.   (That is probably why you saw the
earlier error message, that you needed
"libldap2.3_0-devel-2.3.6-4mdk.rpm"  You don't!!)

I suggest you "rpm --erase" those Mandriva packages, and save yourself
the trouble of compiling ekiga, as I understand Quentin Davis already
compiled Packman RPMs for Ekiga 2.0.1 for your system at

http://www.ekiga.org/index.php?rub=5&path=suse/10.0

If you still need to compile it, or you are experimenting with SuSE
10.1, Quentin's source RPMs for SuSE 10.0 that might be a good
starting point.