Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Re. Require Help - Gnome Meeting compilation

On Thu, 23 Mar 2006 17:30:52 +0530
"Srikanth R" <Srikanth Raghupathy isoftplc com> wrote:

> Tried to compile ekiga.
>
> The ./configure worked cleanly but the after that make gives the
> following errors, I run a SUSE 10, P IV system.
>
> [...avahi...]

Do you need avahi? If not, --disable-avahi at ./configure time.

J.

--
I know life sometimes can get tough! and I know life sometimes can be a
drag! But people, we have been given a gift, we have been given a road