Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Re. Require Help - Gnome Meeting compilation

On 3/22/06, Srikanth R <Srikanth Raghupathy isoftplc com> wrote:
> I was able to obtain the packages, but I get the following error when I am trying to compile ekiga
>
> checking for EKIGA... yes
> checking for EDS... yes
> checking for scrollkeeper-config... /usr/bin/scrollkeeper-config
> checking whether OS type is supported... yes
> checking for PWLib includes in /usr/include/...
> checking for /usr/include/ptlib/pprocess.h... yes
> checking for read in -lpt... no
> configure: error: You need the PWLib library to compile Ekiga

Are you trying to compile something different from the mandriva
packages provided ?
http://www.ekiga.org/index.php?rub=5&path=mandriva/Mandriva_2006

If so have you tried using rpmbuild with the source rpms?
http://www.ekiga.org/index.php?rub=5&path=mandriva/SRPMS

If you must compile from the tarballs :

Did you run ldconfig as root after installing pwlib?

Try
http://www.ekiga.org/index.php?rub=3&pos=0&faqpage=x114.html#AEN132

or

./configure --prefix=/usr --enable-plugins --disable-oss --enable-v4l2
--with-pwlib-dir=/usr/lib