RE: [GnomeMeeting-list] Re. Require Help - Gnome Meeting compilation

Thanks !!

I was able to obtain the packages, but I get the following error when I am trying to compile ekiga

checking for EKIGA... yes
checking for EDS... yes
checking for scrollkeeper-config... /usr/bin/scrollkeeper-config
checking whether OS type is supported... yes
checking for PWLib includes in /usr/include/...
checking for /usr/include/ptlib/pprocess.h... yes
checking for read in -lpt... no
configure: error: You need the PWLib library to compile Ekiga

PLs Help !

Thanks and Regards
Srikanth