[GnomeMeeting-list] Ekiga with neetmeting

Hi I use to use Ekiga to do conversation with a
Netmeeting client, but in the last days it stopped
working. I receive the call from the Netmmeting client
and I accept it, but the phone keeps ringing like if
nothing had happened and then the call times out. I am
behind a cone NAT and the ports that I've forwarded
are:
-TCP 1720
-UDP 30000-30010
-UDP 5000-5016

That are the ones that the FAQ requires I think, am I
missing any other ports?

Best Regards

Dani