Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] ekiga-2.0.1 audio choppy

Hi,

Thanks for your suggestion.

It is true that I am probably the only one to complain about this
in this list.
I know majority of listers run ekiga on the i386 platform,
and I guess suse is not a major stream here.

Disabling echo cancellation makes
(1) a little improvement, if the sound card is ICH5;
(2) no change, if usb sound system is used;

I have not yet tested other sound cards.

IMHO, the support of usb sound systems, especially for phone-styled
hardware, might be very important, for we can find several models for
voip these days.
`Hands-free' is also a big concern.

yoriaki fujimori