Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] intermittent problem - no incoming audio

Le mardi 21 mars 2006 à 15:46 +0000, David Corking a écrit :
> Sometimes when I make calls I don't hear anything.  I have noticed it
> when checking my voicemail and calling echo servers.
>
> I pasted a log of a typical occurence here :
>
> http://paste.lisp.org/display/18099#1
>
> It does not happen on every call, but often enough to trouble me.  Is
> there anything obvious wrong here?
>
> Note that I am on GNU/Linux and behind a SOHO cone NAT using STUN

I can see that:
- the STUN can detect the remote ports correctly (5010 and 5011)
- you do not receive anything :
    packetsReceived   = 0
    octetsReceived    = 0

I can think of two possible causes :
1) the router has a problem and has some sort of disfunction
2) you have a local firewall on the machine running Ekiga

If you are sure that 2) is not the problem, then I would suggest
forwarding UDP ports 5000 to 5100 to your internal machine and see if it
works or not.
(o-
        SIP Phone      : sip:dsandras ekiga net
                         sip:600000 ekiga net