Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] intermittent problem - no incoming audio

On 3/21/06, Julien PUYDT <jpuydt free fr> wrote:
> David Corking a écrit :
> > Sometimes when I make calls I don't hear anything.  I have noticed it
> > when checking my voicemail and calling echo servers.
> >
> > I pasted a log of a typical occurence here :
> >
> > http://paste.lisp.org/display/18099#1
> >
> > It does not happen on every call, but often enough to trouble me.  Is
> > there anything obvious wrong here?
> >
> > Note that I am on GNU/Linux and behind a SOHO cone NAT using STUN
> >

> Do you mean "I don't hear" or "I don't get incoming sound" ?

I hear the ring tone, but I don't hear the operator's voice.

> In the
> first case, disabling esound will probably help (wild guess). In the
> second, it may be network-related.

I don't have esound running.

Judging by the packets received summary at the end of the log, no
sound comes in over the network :

2006/03/21 09:21:18.133          2:06.318
OpalGarbage        RTP        Final statistics:
    packetsSent       = 889
    octetsSent        = 142240
    averageSendTime   = 20
    maximumSendTime   = 47