Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] intermittent problem - no incoming audio

David Corking a écrit :
Sometimes when I make calls I don't hear anything.  I have noticed it
when checking my voicemail and calling echo servers.

I pasted a log of a typical occurence here :

http://paste.lisp.org/display/18099#1

It does not happen on every call, but often enough to trouble me.  Is
there anything obvious wrong here?

Note that I am on GNU/Linux and behind a SOHO cone NAT using STUN

Do you mean "I don't hear" or "I don't get incoming sound" ? In the first case, disabling esound will probably help (wild guess). In the second, it may be network-related.

Snark on #ekiga