Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Question about Zoom in Webcam

I dont know which  hardware your Logitech webcam  has. Mine uses a pwc driver. Also i'm using setpwc to modify its behavior.
You can find it at http://www.vanheusden.com/setpwc/

Jj

Volker Bradley a écrit :
This is problem for me as well using the Logitech ClickSmart 820.
Would love to be able to set the photo to a smaller size.
Hopefully someone can anwer this.