[GnomeMeeting-list] ekiga: registration failed/Nat detection

Hello,
first of all, congratulation for your work, I would say that good software for videoconference is one of the only things still missing on linux.

I have installed th cvs deb packages for breezy using the repositories found on this website (http://snapshots.gnomemeeting.net/#debian )
My problem is that I can't register with my ekiga.net account with ekiga. I have checked the password several times, checked I can connect to my account on the internet with the same one, also tried with a simpler one (since I found in the archives somebody fixed his problem that way), however, I still receive that "registration failed" timeout. Seems like I had no internet connection.
Then, I remembered that, during the configuration Druid, when I click on the "Detect Nat Type" button, nothing happens, I waited for 10 minutes without any change or response. This could be the reason of my problem.
I tried several tricks found on the internet such a "not clicking the ekiga registration during the wizard and adding it afterwards", but it still fails.
Is there a way to find out more precisely where does the problem come from (there is no error message in the terminal) and to fix the problem?

Thank you by advance

Anthony

--
Anthony MAHE

MSc Naval Architecture
Chalmers University of Technology

Bokekullsgatan 6, Göteborg 41475, Sweden
+46(0) 708 435113
anthonymahe gmail com